http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 1 February 2016

The Disney Book






 
Calling all Disney lovers! On the blog today I've got something your going to love, The Disney Book. My sister got me this for Christmas and it was one of my favourite gifts, being a huge Disney fan I was always going to love this. Now if your not a Disney fan your probably not going to give a damn about this book but I know there are many people out there who love Disney like me.
 
There is so much content in this book that I was a little overwhelmed from the Disney timeline and behind the scenes look to pages out the parks this book covers everything from where Disney started to where it is today. The hardback book starts with the Disney timeline that spans across 10 pages showing every Disney movie released (how many have you seen?!), many of the pages tell you all about your favourite movies with sketches and facts.
 
There's also pages packed with information of Disneyland/World including pictures of the original posters and merch. Not only do you get almost 200 pages of Disney but each book comes with an original film strip from Disney Pixars Brave. This book is the perfect gift for any Disney lover, you can buy the book here.

  
 

2 comments:

  1. awwww! wow this book is amazing! I need it haha x

    http://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this book looks amazing, I definitely need to get my hands on this :)

    Love that they include a strip of original film, such a lovely touch!

    DippyWrites

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...