http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Wednesday 3 February 2016

Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit





 



 
I got it! After having my eye on the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit for what felt like the bulk of last year I finally got it for Christmas. I really got into contouring last year and have bought my fair share of contour kits and palettes while lusting after this one from ABH. Anastasia Beverly Hills offers two different contour kits a cream one and a powder one, when it comes to contouring I always stick to powder products as cream ones look much more difficult and scare me a little. I got the Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Palette in the shade light to medium, the palette comes with 6 refillable shades to shape and sculpt your face, you get 3 highlight shades and 3 contour shades.

The highlight shades are;
Vanilla - a soft peachy nude in a matte finish.
Banana - a yellow toned matte shade perfect for under your eyes.
Sand - a soft beige shade with subtle shimmer perfect for cheekbones and your brow bone.

The contour shades are;
Java - a cool toned brown contour shade.
Fawn - the most subtle of the contour shades with a cool undertone.
Havana - a warm toned brown contour shade.

All of the powders are finely milled, blend well and are highly pigmented, you can build each shade up for your desired look. I personally love fawn for an everyday contour because it's a bit more subtle than the other two shades. Banana is also the perfect shade for setting concealer and brightening up under your eyes. The palette is very versatile as many of the shades can be used for more than just contouring you can use them for eye shadows and bronzer too. The palette is a little pricey but after getting and using the palette I can justify the price tag, if your into make up then this is worth the splurge.

Remember you can follow my blog on Bloglovin by clicking here I'd love it if you did also I'm on Instagram why not pop over and have a look.
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...