http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 7 September 2015

A Little Lush Haul


It's completely okay to get excited about going into Lush isn't it? Whenever I'm going somewhere that has a Lush I know there's going to be a little haul in order. I was in Glasgow last week and picked up some new things to try and two old favourites, I didn't go too crazy as I still have a few things left from previous trips.








I picked up another Mask of Magnaminty Face Mask (£5.50) because this is my go to facemask and I always like to have one handy. Mask of Magnaminty is a self preserving facemask that cools and calms skin, reduces redness and helps to fight blemishes/breakouts while exfoliating at the same time. You can use this make on your face and body, it's also available in a bigger tub but I got the smaller one as the mask lasts a long time this ones okay to use until the middle of December. Mint Julips Lip Scrub (£5.50) is another of my favourite Lush products and I always like to have one in my bathroom stash - I love the minty smell. This is great for buffing away any dead skin, leaving your lips soft and smooth! 

While browsing around the store I stumbled across the Roots Hair Treatment (£10.25), it smelt amazing - a fruity minty mix - so I put one in my basket. This hair mask is aimed at people with thine (thin and fine) hair which is me so I'll report back how I find it to work. The hair treatment claims to stimulate the hair follicles, condition, soothe and strengthen hair so it had some big claims. Lastly I picked up two new bath bombs The Experimenter (£3.95) and Intergalactic (£3.95), which I think are part of Lushs new range. That's everything that I picked up from Lush and I spent just under £30 which isn't too bad, I managed to restrain myself from going to crazy.

  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...