http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Monday 18 May 2015

Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation




In my mini beauty haul post the other week you may have seen this foundation, I've been trying it out every other day since and thought I'd share my thoughts about it in a post. Max Factor Skin Luminizer Foundation comes in a lightweight plastic see through bottle with a gold pump and there's around 6 shades to choose from, I got the lightest number 40 'light ivory'. The foundation is really creamy and has a slightly thicker consistency than other foundation, it sits on the back of your hand without running about but it blends easily. One to two pumps of the foundation gives you the right amount to blend over your face and neck giving a light to medium coverage that you can build up to your desired finish.
 
I found this foundation to be really lightweight once applied it doesn't feel like you're wearing anything on you face. The name skin luminizer suggests a dewy finish but I'd say the foundation gives a demi-matte finish that's not dewy instead it gives a slight glow which I like. The lasting power of this foundation is nothing special I'd say it lasts for most of my working day, around 7/8 hours, and I only top up with powder once. Overall I think its a good foundation but those of you who are after a dewy finish don't be fooled by the name!
 
  
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...