http://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact.htmlhttp://terriswan.blogspot.co.uk/p/contact_4.html
 

Friday 3 April 2015

Mini Beauty Haul



When pay day came I went on a mini beauty haul to pick up a few bits and pieces inspired by spring I picked up some new bits and bobs and some old favourites. Firstly I picked up these two gorgeous nail polishes while in ASDA, I don't understand how people can go to a supermarket and just get food the first things I put in my trolly were two Disney DVDs, a hair oil and these nail polishes. Anyway back to the nail varnishes they are part of Rita Oras new range for Rimmel and are inspired by festivals

Next up I went to Superdrug on the hunt for an old favourite the MUA Lipstick in shade 11 and I got the last one! I had the lipstick a few years ago and absolutely loved it but seem to have lost or misplaced it, this lipstick is a gorgeous orangey brown nude it's pigmentation is great and it has a satiny slightly glossy finish but you can dap that off and it looks just as good. Also from Superdrug I picked duo the MUA Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighting Powder in Iridescent Gold £3 now it looks really yellow in the compact but it's actually not however it is very shimmery so I like to tap off the excess and then wipe it on the back of my hand before I apply it.

Lastly I went in to Boots and they had 3 for 2 on makeup YES! So I had to buy something but I didn't go too wild. I bought the new L'Oreal Infallible 24 Hour Matte Foundation £7.99 because I'd been wanting to try it since it came out, I've got a post about it coming on my blog soon. I also picked up a new Maybelline The Falsies Mascara £7.99 because my one has dried out and last but not least I picked up the new shade 'Don't Pink Of It' Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Lipstick £8.99 it's a cool toned pink matte lipstick.


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...